Ahem ahem..i'm so stuck up with words now.. although there are these words jolting their way down my fingers into the keyboard,i'd already had this word clot which seems hard to melt.. Mind is overwhelmed,but brain fails to express the joy effectively..I'd never done this in my life..all along,throughout my school and college life,for every prize i won,there was no adjoining speech..prize distribution was just about running into the dias and collecting the award from the princi and hence i honed my way into a thankless brat..
Thanks to ZB,i've been awarded by this guy who i admire a lot for his writing style,for the stuffs he puts up,for the wit in a self-degrading manner,for his responsiveness and broadness in encouraging each of his fellow bloggers by timely and zestful comments.. Thanks a lot man,..it does mean a lot..
Now,this is something i never did before,..this acknowledgement part.. when i read his award winning speech,i felt myself a thankless moron,who never made it a point to express her gratitude to people who regarded her while delivering an award..
I apologize for the delay and i thank Thousif, for he was the first one who gave me an award.."Making a difference".. it even made a friend change my name in his contacts from GAY3 to 'mbMAD',master blogger making a difference,albeit all he meant was to pull my legs.. i thank thousif not just for the award,but for all his comments..i'd desperately wished to see a comment in which he actually criticises with an acid tongue which has never happened till date..he always makes it a point to appreciate and encourage others sincerely..thanks a lot man..
I also thank our cute Ramya for her awards..she's been one heck of a writer herself inviting heaps of appreciations and admiration from the peers..
I don't know who to thank for the BOTDA..the guy who delivers it?in which case,i thank the stranger,Bill Austin,who on a fine day commented on a post saying i won BOTD,. :)
Unlike the earlier awards,this one is not an unconditional one!!! It has it's own rules and tag,which i must obviously abide by!So here it goes,
The tag Rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Copy the image above, the rules and the questionnaire in this post.
3. Post this in one or all of your blogs.
4. Answer the four questions following these Rules.
5. Recruit at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll by sharing this with them. (Here i bend the rules,i tag only 4! :D)
6. Come back to BLoGGiSTa iNFo CoRNeR (PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK) at http://bloggistame.blogspot.com and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List.
7. Have Fun!
Questions & Your Answers:
1. The person who tagged you: ZB(I still don't know his real name,and i doubt if anyone in the blogsville knows that!!)
2. His/her site's title and url: Zillionbig
3. Date when you were tagged: 30th June 2009
4. Persons you tagged: Here,i go by ZB's yardsticks of giving away the award,i.e,based on the frequency and madness factor,i would like to tag,
1)Arun Philip(i really love this guy's posts,every one is goddamn too good and witty!!)
3)Durga(My dear Joe!)
Thanks again guys :)
(PS:when i say guys,it means both M and F,just in case someone has such a doubt!)